National Board Position Description
Position Description: The National President serves as the Chief Executive Officer for the organization and represents the sorority in all matters under the advice and consent of the National Board. She oversees the National Board members and delegation of responsibilities to members as necessary.
Directly Oversees: The executive officers, Alumnae Liaisons, Chief Tribunal, Expansion Chair and chapter presidents.
• Familiarity with database maintenance and administration
• Experience with Expression Engine and Word Press are a plus, but not required
• Familiarity with sorority procedures, national board structure and national constitution
• Represent and serve as liaison for Delta Xi Phi between outside organizations on all external matters
• Ensure incorporation and trademark status is up to date and in good standing.
• Ensure annual business reports are completed and filed
• Ensure national insurance liability policy is renewed annually and in good standing.
• Planning of at least two National Board meetings per year
• Arrange a monthly meeting of the National Executive Board
• Oversee national executive board and national officers
• Oversee national expansion projects, the national expansion committee and expansion chair
• Create agendas for all Convention, National Executive, and National Board meetings
• Maintain and promote open communication between all National Board members
• Ensure the financial stability of the organization by researching and implementing national fundraising activities
• Provide assistance to other National Board members as necessary
• Supervision and training of chapter presidents