Are you interested in bringing Delta Xi Phi to your campus? Great!
Here are some things to keep in mind while you get started…
In order to start a chapter of Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc., you should check with your school’s Office of Greek Affairs or Office of Student Activities to determine if your school is open for expansion and what the school will require from interested students.
The first step will be forming an interest group. All interest group members need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time 4-year college/university woman. All group members must be enrolled at the same university or college; Delta Xi Phi does not establish city-wide chapters
- Possess a grade point average of 2.4/4.0, or higher if required by your school
- Have 2 full semesters or 3 full quarters remaining before graduation/transfer
- Not be a member of any other social Greek organization (e.g. NPC or NPHC)
- Be willing to work hard with other students to establish a new chapter, and be truly interested in the Delta Xi Phi Pillars
Delta Xi Phi is searching for women who would like to increase multicultural awareness, contribute to the community, support academic excellence, and maintain lifelong sisterhood and friendship.
We are working diligently to ensure that we continue to expand in a positive fashion that will impact the society in which we live. We are a non-hazing, inclusive sorority and strongly disagree with any form of mental/physical/verbal abuse. We strive to offer you not only friendship, but also a lifelong family of diverse sisters.
Any and all expansion inquiries should be sent to email@example.com. We’ll be more than happy to work with you and field any questions you may have at any point in the process! After you’ve contacted our Expansion Committee Chair, we can begin to work with you and offer personalized assistance to help bring Delta Xi Phi to your campus.
We look forward to hearing from you!