Is there an established Delta Xi Phi chapter at your school? Fantastic!
If you’re interested in joining an existing chapter, first check to make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Full-time student at a 4-year college or university
- Possess a G.P.A. of 2.4 or higher on a 4.0 grading scale
- Have 2 full semesters or 3 full quarters remaining before graduation/transfer
- Not be a member of any other social Greek organization (e.g. NPC, NPHC, etc.)
- Have a genuine interest in the pillars, not just a desire to ‘wear letters!’
In Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc., chapters recruit at the beginning of fall and/or spring semesters. If you’re interested in joining, contact the chapter’s officers (usually available through your college or university Greek Life staff) to arrange a meeting to talk about it or check when their recruitment events are.
Joining Delta Xi Phi can be a very exciting adventure, but it is also a lot of hard work. Make sure to think about it and don’t be afraid to ask questions! Good luck!