National Board Position Description
Position Description: The Chief Tribunal serves as the chair of the National Judicial Board and presides over all judicial meetings, hearings and investigations.
Reports to: National President
Directly Oversees: Associate Tribunals
• In-depth understanding of the National Constitution and Bylaws
• Serve as the primary sorority disciplinarian in matters of membership and comportment
• Serve as the primary contact for reporting of alleged hazing, sorority misconduct and other disciplinary matters
• Preside at all meetings of the National Judicial Board
• Custodian of all files, documents and decisions of the National Judicial Board
• Participate with the Associate Tribunals in the hearing, writing and decision on all controversies
• Transmit a certified copy of all judicial decisions to the National Secretary for national records.
• Responsible for organizing and initiating site visits in the investigation of all matters
• Responsible for assuring the confidentiality of all disciplinary matters brought before the National Judicial or National Executive Boards
• Serve as the main contact for outside law enforcement, university representatives and media relating to matters currently brought before the National Judicial Board
• Organize annual reviews of the national constitution, national and chapter bylaws, national policies and contracts